I had 4 nights at the Dan, great location for tourist attraction, 10 min walk to Jaffa Gate. Hotel was comfortable but service slow. I sat at the bar for 15 mins one night waiting to find someone to serve, following night I was ignored by bar man.
Restaurant however was better than the bar service.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Panorama Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.