This is a lovely hotel located in the center of Jerusalem, close to all major places - new city center, Mamila Mall, Yamin Moshe, Bell Parl and many many more. Waking up in this amazing city and taking a lovely walk in the morning to Yamin Moshe to see the windmill after the walk having the best buffet breakfast one can think of - best cheeses, salads, fish, omelets, pancakes, pastries everyday I would get something else - I think I gained 5 kilo in the few days I stayed at the hotel.
Now the service I asked for so many things nothing went wrong - tours around the city, restaurants, wake up calls.
All in all I had the best trip in five years and I have much to thank the staff of the Dan Panorama Jerusalem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem