We have been guests at the Leonardo Plaza Hotel for many years during Yom Kippur and Succoth holidays with our grandchildren. Needless to say we had a wonderful time due to the dedication and loyalty of the staff, especially Yosef (Maitre d), Miri (Reservations Manager), Roger (Controller), Otman (assistant Maitre d) and Chodesh (Chef).
It is for this reason that we continue to return for the holidays. This year my 2 granddaughters who joined for the holidays also had a marvelous time. We stayed in rooms 1401/1403.
- Also Known As:
- Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem Hotel
- Sheraton Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want a perfect holiday in the Holy City, Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem is the place to be at. Within walking distance from the Independence Park and the Western Wall, Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem is a tranquil island in the heart of the historic city bustling with life. Feel the luxury of Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem: the hotel’s gourmet restaurants offer a unique culinary experience, the swimming pool is comfortable and inviting, and in summer a festive barbecue is held on the terrace of the hotel, which overlooks the Old City. The combination of the holy atmosphere of the Old City with the modern luxury provided by the hotels facilities guarantees you a relaxing and pampering holiday which will be more than perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Amex, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.