The hotel was a pleasure to be at during the busy succos Holliday. The service was on time and friendly. The minyan was a huge plus in the hotel as well as being walking distance from Ben yehuda, mamilla mall, mea shariem, and the old city. The beds are very comfortable, as well as the bathrooms being very neat and nice.
- Also Known As:
- Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem Hotel
- Sheraton Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want a perfect holiday in the Holy City, Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem is the place to be at. Within walking distance from the Independence Park and the Western Wall, Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem is a tranquil island in the heart of the historic city bustling with life. Feel the luxury of Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem: the hotel’s gourmet restaurants offer a unique culinary experience, the swimming pool is comfortable and inviting, and in summer a festive barbecue is held on the terrace of the hotel, which overlooks the Old City. The combination of the holy atmosphere of the Old City with the modern luxury provided by the hotels facilities guarantees you a relaxing and pampering holiday which will be more than perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, EasyToBook, Priceline, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.