Upon arrival to the hotel, check-in was a breeze. It's always nice to check into a hotel when greeted by friendly people like Odi, Roni, Sofian and Firas. The rooms were ready on time and very clean.
It's a crazy time in general in Israel during the holiday season, but things couldn't have been better. I have stayed here many times over the years and wouldn't go anywhere else.
The staff in the hotel were exceptional. Not only were those at the front desk friendly and helpful, but people like Amer from The Primavera restaurant and Nissim from the Lobby, made our stay even better.
There was always someone walking around speaking with people and making sure that everything was ok. When there are people like Yusef, Roger, Roberta, and even the Manager and General Manager around, I knew my family was in good hands.
The only problem was the pounds my family put on. Between the unbelievable buffet breakfast, which is unparalleled, to Primavea, to the dinners, Chef Kadosh, Levana, Rida, and all the kitchen staff, deserve to be acknowledged for all the hard work they put in.
I would highly recommend the Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem, and if you have any issues, speak to the Manager or the General Manager. I found them to be open minded to my suggestions and they even have some great ideas for the hotel. They have already started with renovating the rooms, which look really nice.
Why would I go anywhere else?
- Also Known As:
- Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem Hotel
- Sheraton Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want a perfect holiday in the Holy City, Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem is the place to be at. Within walking distance from the Independence Park and the Western Wall, Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem is a tranquil island in the heart of the historic city bustling with life. Feel the luxury of Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem: the hotel’s gourmet restaurants offer a unique culinary experience, the swimming pool is comfortable and inviting, and in summer a festive barbecue is held on the terrace of the hotel, which overlooks the Old City. The combination of the holy atmosphere of the Old City with the modern luxury provided by the hotels facilities guarantees you a relaxing and pampering holiday which will be more than perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, EasyToBook, Priceline, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.