We stayed at the Plaza during this trip to Jerusalem because we needed to be walking distance to some family members who live nearby. Our party had senior citizens in it who could not walk far.
Rooms were very very nice. They looked like they had been recently renovated. I was actually surprised at how nice they were. Food was very good. Staff was just OK, but it was an insanely busy holiday weekend that would challenge any staff. I think the best part was that we were on a very high floor, and so our room was bright and sun filled all day, and the views were amazing. Would highly recommend, especially as it is relatively a good value compared to other rates in Jerusalem.
- Also Known As:
- Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem Hotel
- Sheraton Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want a perfect holiday in the Holy City, Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem is the place to be at. Within walking distance from the Independence Park and the Western Wall, Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem is a tranquil island in the heart of the historic city bustling with life. Feel the luxury of Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem: the hotel’s gourmet restaurants offer a unique culinary experience, the swimming pool is comfortable and inviting, and in summer a festive barbecue is held on the terrace of the hotel, which overlooks the Old City. The combination of the holy atmosphere of the Old City with the modern luxury provided by the hotels facilities guarantees you a relaxing and pampering holiday which will be more than perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.