World class. It took the hassle out of Jerusalem . Concierge so helpful it saved our time so we could spend it on the wonder that is Jerusalem. Loved the hotel history channel and felt the pride this hotel takes in it's story and the care it took in us. Location easy walking distance to old city and new. View of old city beautiful. We loved the pool after a dusty hot day out. Truly a professional outfit with heart. Definitely come back home to the David .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LHW, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem