Not my first King David and it always is a highlight of my trip. The service was the best I have had in Israel. Stayed in a suite over looking the old city and it was wonderful. House keeping was terrific and there was always someone available for any need. Location is perfect and the history of the hotel makes it a very special place to stay. Meals on shabbat were outstanding. Best Saturday lunch in the country!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LHW, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Agoda, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem