One of the most lovely hotels I've ever stayed in. I had a room overlooking the Old City with such a view. The staff are wonderful the food delicious, and if you can get through a traditional Israeli breakfast you're pretty much set up for the day. Jerusalem itself is a great city. steeped in history and with fantastic places to visit. A wonderful visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, T4B, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem