Cannot imagine a better hotel choice in Jerusalem! Absolutely beautiful and comfortable rooms, tasteful decor, quiet with great room darkening curtains, large tub and separate shower, with gorgeous views of the old city from the rear of the hotel. Very convenient for walking to the old city, historical sites, and shopping. Central to everything. Breakfast was included in our price and it was excellent. The staff and service were excellent. Expensive but worth it. Loved it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, T4B, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem