The history of this magnificent hotel is enough to attract anyone, but the details are even more compelling.
I am aware and familiar with this hotel for many years, but was reintroduced in a recent visit to Jerusalem, and the old charm is still there. The amenities, the service, the location and the special ambiance are tempting to anyone who demands the best, a must if you stay in Jerusalem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelTravel.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Eshet Incoming, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem