Kind David is one of most well known hotels in Jerusalem - if you can ask a room with old city view. Walkable distance fro Manila new shops and 5' walk to the Jaffa Door Kind David will be the best location as well.
service is attentive and breakfast the most delicious.
last but not the least - consistency is important. in several trips in 10 years, always had a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem