We were very satisfied with all of the aspects of the hotel. The staff went out of their way to show that they cared about their guests. The room was comfortable, roomy and had its own balcony with a view of the old city. The waiters and waitresses in the restaurants were truly professional and always had a smile for the guests. The location is excellent and the swimming pool and spa are world class.
The famous shabbat dinner on Friday evening was awful but the hotel gets a free pass on that.
I am experienced with Kosher food that is cooked the day before , having attended many Kosher weddings. On other nights, the food is excellent and the service truly professional.
There is an impressive hallway, with the signatures on the floor of the many famous people who have stayed in this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- The King David Hotel
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Otel so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.