Very very nice hotel! We spent few days there. You can walk to the old city. Room are kind of small, well not so big, but service is great, breakfast buffet is unbelievable and great pool. Another big hotel is in construction now which will give competition to the king david, but the king david will stay different because of all its history. It has an old style but very nice, especially for being in Jerusalem, a city which so much history.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, T4B, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem