“meglio soli che mal accompagnati” 1 of 5 stars

972-523-638314
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: I'm Avi, an experienced tour guide fully licensed by the Israeli ministry of tourism. I offer private day tours, which I taylor for my clients according to their preferences. On a cruise ship or during a longer trip, let me make the best out of your day trip. Over the years I have been privileged to work with many groups and individuals and give them a taste of Israel's natural beauty, culture and history.
Rottofreno, Italy
16 attraction reviews
“meglio soli che mal accompagnati”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

the worst guide I have ever seen, only two of many "misunderstandings" We were a group of 50 people who went to Israel for trekking but evidently our "guide" does not like walking, one day we started in 50 and "guide "Avi has been able to get from one destination to losing the entire group. another trip to Mount Tabor has shown us the trailhead and then took a taxi ... congratulations! unfortunately, the explanation was completely absent. as they say better alone than badly accompanied.

Visited April 2012
, Owner at Avi Goren, Tour Guide - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
I strongly regret hearing that you feel this way about the trip. I suspect that you weren't aware of the technical difficulties that were involved with this trip and the frequent changes of schedule that were introduced during the trip. I have received much positive feedback on the trip (as you can see on my facebook page), but I still regret that you were not pleased. Hopefully, you can return to Israel one day and have a better experience.
All the Best,