A friend and I stayed in the Abraham Hostel 6 bed female dorm for 2 nights while in Jerusalem. We were wowed by the size of the hostel! It occupies three whole floors of the building! Staff was friendly and helpful. Location is central. Bedrooms and (plentiful) common rooms were clean and bright looking. There was a good vibe and feeling of community among the travelers. There was a large age range among the travelers, as there were also older couples and families staying there. We went to a fun concert/party hosted by the hostel. They also offered us a secure place to store our luggage on our last day in Jerusalem even though we'd already checked out of the hostel.
- Also Known As:
- Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Hotel
- Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Abraham Hostel is located in Jerusalem’s city center catering for independent travelers and small groups. We, the staff & owners of Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, created our dream hostel to support travelers in the Middle East. Located in Jerusalem’s City Center allowing:• Easy access to all major sites and to public transportation• Within walking distance • Central bus station - 15 minutes • Old city - 20 minutes • The enchanting Mahne Yedua Market - 1 minute ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Abraham Hostel Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.