“For dinner great!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Azzahra Restaurant

Azzahra Restaurant
13 Azzahra Street, Jerusalem, Israel (Down Town East Jerusalem)
972 2 6282447
Neighborhood: Down Town East Jerusalem
Ostrava, Czech Republic
“For dinner great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Good arbic-style food in hotel - as a hotel guest You can enjoy some discount in restaurant - ask at reception!

Visited March 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Busy place with great food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

We chose this restaurant based on TripAdvisor reviews. When we arrived there were people at only one table, but every table was full by the time we left. There were tourists and locals. The staff is very friendly, welcoming and helpful. The pizzas are cooked in a wood oven which is visible from the eating area. On our first visit we each had a pizza. I had a caprese and my husband had one with four meats. They were both delicious; thin crust, fresh ingredients. We went back the next night and the staff remembered us. This time my husband had lamb and I had salmon steak. Again, both were excellent. We also had very good wine. We arrived at about 6 PM and it was "happy hour" so our drinks were two for one. The second night we received a complimentary piece of what can best be described as cheesecake. Very good. We ate here on our second and third (and last) nights in Jerusalem. We wish we had found it on our first night since there were very few dining options near our hotel.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“great service-great food good prices. great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

did I say great service? we really enjoyed our stay at this hotel and restaurant and would go back in a heartbeat.

Visited February 2013
Jerusalem, Israel
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Great for both eating in and take out (their maqlubeh comes in the best take-out container I've ever seen!), I've never had a bad meal here. I've had food here as a business dinner, with friends, and just my husband and I. Definitely try the fried cheese (very salty, which I love) and the maqlubeh (forewarning, DEFINITELY needs more than one person). We will definitely be returning, probably within a few weeks.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Potomac, Maryland
“Good pizza, breads, beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great local atmosphere, good menu for pizza/pasta or some local dishes. Restaurant is just off main street - a favorite haunt of local expats.

Visited December 2013