The hotel price was reasonable and we stayed there for 5 days. The hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood of Jerusalem and you can get to Old Jerusalem in 15 minutes on foot. Our room was very small, with a niche with a couch. It was modestly furnished and clean.
The breakfast had home-made bread, baked on-site sweet rolls and a large selection of cheeses, yogurts and salads. The reception staff was not super friendly, but responded to our requests in a timely manner.
- Also Known As:
- Little House In Rechavia Hotel
- Little House In Rechavia Hotel Jerusalem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It has 27 unique country-style furnished rooms and family units in a beautiful old stone house completely renovated from the ground, in the heart of Rechavia, one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Jerusalem and only 15 minutes walk from downtown, 20 minutes to the Old City (5 minutes to the Great Synagogue). We serve full Israeli Kosher breakfast is provided. All rooms have air conditioning, LCD TV, telephone and FREE Wi-Fi Internet.FREE coffee / tea 24 hoursFREE Internet in rooms and lobby, FREE computer for guest use.Reception service 24/7 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Little House In Rechavia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.