I have stayed at this hotel three times in the last four months. I've had to travel back and forth to Israel to help my aged aunt, and each time I arrive, I am treated as if I were a member of a family. Even the first time!
This last journey was very stressful, because I had to put my aunt into a nursing home, deal with paperwork in a language I don't understand, etc. The staff at the desk kindly interpreted documents for me and even faxed over a change/cancellation of service request for me to the water department. This took a huge load from my shoulders.
While I still have more to do, just being able to identify the documents has helped immensely, thanks to the staff at Little House in Rehavia.
As an inn, rather than a hotel, it is well worth a stay. The breakfast is substantial, even on the Sabbath. The rooms have air conditioning, generally are kept well and, as I said above, the staff is wonderful.
- Also Known As:
- Little House In Rechavia Hotel
- Little House In Rechavia Hotel Jerusalem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It has 27 unique country-style furnished rooms and family units in a beautiful old stone house completely renovated from the ground, in the heart of Rechavia, one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Jerusalem and only 15 minutes walk from downtown, 20 minutes to the Old City (5 minutes to the Great Synagogue). We serve full Israeli Kosher breakfast is provided. All rooms have air conditioning, LCD TV, telephone and FREE Wi-Fi Internet.FREE coffee / tea 24 hoursFREE Internet in rooms and lobby, FREE computer for guest use.Reception service 24/7 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Little House In Rechavia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.