If you need a good home base in Jerusalem, look no further. A Little House in Rechavia is perfectly situated for almost anywhere you want to go. And if it's not within walking distance, you'll have buses less than a block away and the new light rail system just a 10 minute walk. Don't let the spartan first impression fool you. Although there is not much storage space (few drawers and limited closet) beds are very comfortable. Breakfast is ample and fresh. The staff is like family. And free wifi! The staff was so helpful at finding me a place for dinner on Shabbat and letting me rest and freshen up before my flight home, even though I had already checked out. This little house really did feel like home -- in a beautiful residential neighborhood, too.
- Also Known As:
- Little House In Rechavia Hotel Jerusalem
- Little House In Rechavia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It has 27 unique country-style furnished rooms and family units in a beautiful old stone house completely renovated from the ground, in the heart of Rechavia, one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Jerusalem and only 15 minutes walk from downtown, 20 minutes to the Old City (5 minutes to the Great Synagogue). We serve full Israeli Kosher breakfast is provided. All rooms have air conditioning, LCD TV, telephone and FREE Wi-Fi Internet.FREE coffee / tea 24 hoursFREE Internet in rooms and lobby, FREE computer for guest use.Reception service 24/7 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Little House In Rechavia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.