“Fantastic experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 22 hotels in Haifa
Bradenton, Florida
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for five nights during May 2014 and we were delighted with our room, breakfast, and the service. The hotel also gave us packed boxes of sandwiches, fruits and drinks at 3:00 a.m. for our departure at the airport. This hotel is conveniently located and within walking distance for shopping, restaurants, and Bahia Gardens. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend this hotel to others. BTW, the hotel is reasonably priced!!!!

Room Tip: Request a room on a high floor overlooking the bay. It is a gorgeous view! Didn't have time to...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
CP_Haifa, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you for your comments. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have made it a priority to ensure that the service our guests receive is high in service quality.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again soon.

406 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Hebrew first
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

The facilities of this hotel make it an outstanding place for business or pleasure. The views are spectacular and inspiring. The staff is what brings it, however, to the highest level in comfort .We have been particularly impresses with the help we have received from Mr Tomer in the reception desk who responded way beyond the call of duty to ensure an exceptional stay in Haifa . We certainly are looking forward to staying in this hotel in our next visit.
Ilan and Patricia V.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
CP_Haifa, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind words. It's our main goal to make our guests happy. We are doing our best to make our guest to feel welcomed and most comfortable and hope to welcome you back again at the Crowne Plaza Haifa Hotel.Best Regards, Natalie Kaplan
PHILADELPHIA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Stayed at this hotel few days ago. Probably the best aspect going for this hotel is the location. Strongly suggest to get a room with the view of the Haifa bay - beautiful. The rest of the hotel is just average, lobby is very boring, room we had on the ' club level" was just OK, the club room by all other European standards was below average.
So all together, I think there are better hotel near Carmel center,

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
First of all let me thank you for the compliments to the team.
Our number one priority is the service that Always comes with a smile.
Sorry that the rest of the hotel was not to your liking.
We will be happy to see you again in the future.

Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

As a veteran traveler who has visited 116 countries on 7 continents and Israel 11 times, the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Haifa is an undiscovered gem! In addition to what is expected (cleanliness, efficiency, comfort, value), the level of individual attention and personal service is remarkable. The staff, inclusive of absolutely everyone, is warm, knowledgeable and caring. The breakfast is wonderful and the evening hors d'oeurves in the lounge suffice for a meal. The experience was so positive that we extended our stay two additional eves.

Room Tip: Rooms with a water view are breathtaking!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
CP_Haifa, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this review, May 11, 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind words! We are more than delighted that you have enjoyed your stay at the Crowne Plaza Haifa.We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Special thanks to Ms Peerli Shwaitzer and Mr Tomer Soriano for being absolutely remarkable. Ms Peerli Shwaitzer has brilliant customer service skills and she helped me with some major issues extremely professionally. I left my luggage in the cab I took from the Air Port and I didnt have any contact details of the cab driver. When I told her she did some majic and got his personal mobile number. She contacted him and herself and got my luggage safely delivered back to the hotel. I am extremely thankful to Peerly for the extreme customer services she demonstrated.

Mr Tomer Soriano also has some great customer skills and attitude to helping customers as his first priority.

Many thanks to both of them.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write on the Crowne Plaza Haifa Hotel.
The hotel staff does its best to make sure that the guests will have a pleasant stay.
We hope to see you again soon.
Best Regards, Natalie Kaplan
Perth
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I've been trying for several days to make a booking at the Crowne Plaza in Haifa, and have given up and booked elsewhere because it's been too difficult!
First the hotel web site showed that the nights we wanted were available, but wouldn't allow us to book them.... so I took up the option, offered on the web site, to book via a live chat session. The session commenced, after a wait, but then the window froze midway through the conversation. So I copied and pasted the chat session text into an email to the property, requesting that we complete the booing via email.
I received no response to the email, so I phoned.... I was transferred from the first operator to someone in reservations, who (after a long wait on hold) then wanted to know if I was a private customer (or what?), then told me she would transfer me to the person who could take my booking. After another long wait on hold I finally had someone who wanted to know what sort of accommodation we want and what dates we required. When I told her that we wanted 2 nights in late May, she "had to check" and then finally advised us that they would only take a minimum 3-night booking that particular weekend....
By that stage,l I was just glad to cross that property off our list and find one that knew the meaning of "hospitality"....

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
CP_Haifa, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Perth,

I read the content of your message and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.
I would like to review the case in details and take care of it so it would not happen in the future.
I would like to get your information please if it is Possible. Last Name Email and phone number so I can contact you.

Natalie Kaplan,
hi_cpc@crowneplaza-il.com
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

This was my first visit to Haifa and I have to say it was a real pleasure staying there. Staff were very pleasant and engaging. My first welcome came from Maor on the front desk and she was awesome!! Very helpful and was able to give us local information and recommendations. She also arranged a room change for me without any hassle or fuss!! Thank you Maor for making my visit to Haifa a great experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
CP_Haifa, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write on the Crowne Plaza Haifa Hotel.
We hope to see you again soon.
Best Regards, Natalie Kaplan

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Haifa? Share your experiences!