“Good Steak for the Steak lover” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 230 Restaurants in Haifa
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: SINTA-BAR urban bistro is a bistro restaurant located in Haifa for 10 years now. The restaurant spread on two floors and a patio and characterized with a pleasant and soothing atmosphere. Our kitchen offers a classic bistro menu with local and modern dishes suitable to the season. In addition, our bakery department offers special desserts, soured breads and homemade foccia. The Materials we use are the best- fresh fish, high standard sea food and excellent meat. In addition to our diverse menu you can also find special dishes that updates every day according to the chef's originality. The sinta bar is the first restaurant in Haifa that sets a new agenda, in material, perception and success. The most important goal standing in front of us is to give our guests an amazing experience with wonderful hosting, soft music, polite service and great dishes which will surprise your sense of taste.
New York
“Good Steak for the Steak lover”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I visited this restaurant with a group of meat lovers, who were very much satisfied with the food there. I was also pleased with my food, although not a big steak lover, I only ate half of the meal and was full. Also we ordered some exotic appetiser, which was accordingly served ( small portion on a large plate). Maybe I am not a connosuire however, I was not impressed with the dish and came to a conclusion that it is alright to try something exotic once in a while. Overall, the atmosphere is great, friendly staff (as you would expect in an expensive restaurant) and good service.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Hebrew first
Perth, Australia
“Nice place for a special dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We visited with my parents and my dad is vegan so there were only 1 or 2 menu items that suited him although that wasn't surprising for a restaurant specializing in steaks.
The atmosphere and service were excellent. I could tell the chefs have very good technique but my medium steak came out rare. After sending it back it came out perfect. Very good flavor and excellent meat quality. The gnocchi was nice and the dessert was great. I would go back again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tel Aviv Israel
“Mostly Good Food - Service Unsatisfactory”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We were a group of 23. The good news is that most of the food we ordered was very good. I ordered gnocci, which was really bad. I know - who orders gnocci in a steak house, right? But I do not eat meat, and had little choice. To their credit, after I complained, they did not charge me for the order. The desserts were good, although the ice cream was of poor quality. We ate on the porch, and there was an annoying cat. Perhaps cat lovers would not have minded. The problem was the amazingly slow service. It took 45 minutes for appetizers to arrive, and another 45 minutes for the main courses to arrive. The staff was pleasant, but that did not make up for the disappointing service. We will not be celebrating there again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Haifa, Israel
“Good Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Probably the best food in Haifa, especially for steaks and hamburgers.
nice atmosphere prone to fancyness but not too much.
the service can be better but all in all a great place.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Haifa, Israel
“Our regular place for celebrating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We always go to Sinta Bar whenever we have a birthday, anniversary or we just want to have some really good food.
Don't miss out on the beef fillet and the eggplant (first course).
The have the best deserts, so leave some room for one!

Visited April 2013