“Time goes by, but dishes become more delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 231 Restaurants in Haifa
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Russian, Israeli, Eastern European
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: European and Russian cuisine, open roof with great view to Bahai gardens. Also coffee shop and desserts.
haifa
“Time goes by, but dishes become more delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

After a year I came back here. This time I was with my family. The roof now looks more like a garden. The menu surprised me with a new dishes. I took shrimps with bacon. It was just perfect. The sauce was very tasty and bacon around shrimps was crispy. At the dessert I've ordered a cheesecake. It was sweet enough and creamy. Since I dont like too sweet cackes, this one was just for me.
My mom also satisfied. She feel comfortable, because all the staff speaks russian.

• Hebrew first
Tamarac, Florida
“Food does not live up to its billing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The rave reviews on Trip Advisor did not seem warranted to us. Yes, they are located at the foot of the Ba’hai Shrine and Gardens with a spectacular view. Because of the stairs to the roof we could not go up for that view. I am sure it was incredible. But, we went there to eat. The food was just okay. The waitress was pleasant but the service was very slow and the food was such that neither my wife nor I can remember just what we ate…all we remember is that it was not memorable.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chappaqua, New York
“A 5 star view with 4 star food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner last night sitting on the rooftop of Klein's Cafe on Ben Gurion Avenue in Haifa. The view is not to be matched, as you look up at the terraces of the Baha'i Gardens in one direction and out over the Mediterranean in the other. We were there as the sun went down and enjoying every minute. A friend and I thought our quiche and salad dinners were excellent, while our husbands thought their meals were very good as well - one had gotten a hamburger and the other bratwurst and potatoes. We'd recommend it to anyone visiting Haifa.

Visited May 2014
“Great cafe on the roof”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Great views to bahai gardens. Tasty food! I took shrimps the source was so wonderfull. My wife took fillet salmon, and it was really great! Coffe and cakes, amazing!! I advise you all!

“A view that cannot be beaten!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Make sure you ask to be seated on the patio to see the amazing view of the Bahai gardens. Fantastic European cuisine.