“Quiet, comfortable and good coffee” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Marina, California
“Quiet, comfortable and good coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Mercaz location is nicely set back from the road, lot of families and couples seem to enjoy it as well. The only complaint was we arrived too late to get chocolate croissants.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Haifa
“Nice quiet cafe for working on laptop - coffee needs improvement”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I have been to all the branches. They are pleasant with nice light food and attentive service. But the coffee just isn't good. Much better coffee available nearly everywhere else.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Haifa, Hefa, Israel
“NOT HAPPY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

My husband and i went to have a late breakfast at mandarin today and the service was beyond bad! We waited about 20 minutes just to order. We waited another 20 minutes before we were even given our coffee. My husband at this time got the orange juice he ordered my mint lemonade was nowhere to be found yet I am an American living in Israel and my husband is Isralie. I order off the english menu for obvious reasons and what i ordered was an omlett sandwich on the english menu it stated it comes with butter tomato lettuce and egg and to add 2 other options included in the price I choose 3 moz cheese fried onion and ham when my food arrived there was cream cheese on my sandwich no moz ok no biggie just send it back and get it fixed. The exact plate came back to me exactly how it was sent back! My husband called the manager over and the plate was taken back for a second time. The plate came back to me again with moz cheese this time and the same egg tomato and lettuce and ham that had been on my previous sandwich was put on new bread the problem is the cream cheese was also still stuck to these ingredients which i did not want or order and the butter was just missing completely and that i wasnt real concerned about but when the manager was called over again he once again took my plate away and brought it back exactly the same a minute later and said its ok. I opened the bread up and saw once again the cream cheese was still on things and I said no this is not right I dont like it and yes i did try it with it this way and i was not thrilled at all and he said well just because there is a few drops means nothing I cant just throw the food away because of this! I said well this is not what i ordered and I dont want it. I then just walked away for a few moments being i was upset being told basically to bad just hush up and eat it. He then turned to my husband and said shes wrong! My husband assured him that this was not the case that this was not what i ordered and it was not fixed when it was asked to be fixed and that as the manager he should not be arguing with his customers. I will never under any circumstances go back to this place

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Haifa, Israel
“A very nice coffee shop, with several branches.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

The Moriah 121 branch is located at a back yard with a very pleasant atmosphere especially when the weather is nice, since the main seating area is outdoors.
We have visited the place several times for branch at the weekends and found the place to be very calm.
The service tends to be a bit slow, yet satisfactory.

Visited October 2012
“Good and friendly place for calm brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

There are few branches, I ate in two of them. Both are very well located, on the main street but still quite.
The food and coffee are good if you are not looking for heavy meal.
Friendly, with decent prices