“Peaceful, zen getaway, a little dream!” 5 of 5 stars

Bayit Bagalil
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   P.O.B 33 | Hazor Haglilit, 10300, Israel   |
Ranked #7 of 67 Hotels in Galilee
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Peaceful, zen getaway, a little dream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Absolutely loved our 2 night stay- the hotel is small and although it was full, we had enough privacy. No kids allowed so the place is calm and relaxing. The view is breathtaking!
Food is delicious, especially breakfast.
Enjoy!

• Stayed May 2013
lauren z, Manager at Bayit Bagalil, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at Bayit Bagalil Hotel and for taking the time to share your feedback.
We are dedicated to provide a high level of service and standards as in all of Orchid Hotels. I am happy to know that you had a good time and I would like to thank you for your positive feedback and kind compliments regarding our hotel service and location.

I would like to thank you again, and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Hebrew first
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Bayit Bagalil is a place that takes your breath away. As you drive up to the gated entrance you're literally in awe of the perfect beauty of this majestic estate. My children and I ere there during the Passover holiday. The flowers were in full bloom, the pool was crystal clear, the views were breathtaking and the food, both for the adults and children, was outstanding. The effort was made by the staff to fill our every need - and there were many. The general manager, Akram, was particularly outstanding in his responsiveness. It was very difficult to leave Bayit Bagalil and we look forward to our next visit.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Beautiful hotel, staff was friendly and kept finding ways to keep us happy, and food was awesome.
Also, gorgeous view from the pool. You look out and see mountains and stunning views miles away.
Highly recommended.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Love the hotel. The service, atmosphere and gorgeous mountains truly added to my amazing experience in Israel. The food was also spectacular. The minute I stepped into the Hotel, I felt a sense of peacefulness and vacation. Thank You!

Room Tip: Pick the newest rooms- those were the nicest

Brooklyn, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Bayit Bagalil is truly a magical place to spend time with your family. My family has been going for 5 years now and every time we go it really is more and more beautiful. From the minute you walk in until the minute you leave, the staff is at your every beckon call. The rooms are beautiful, with balconies and exceptionally comfortable beds. The pool has the most magnificent views and the gym is full of machines and weights. One day, the hotel provided us with mountain bikes and we took a ride through the beautiful forest. And of course, we all needed massages after that! The spa is so relaxing and the massages were amazing. And don't even get me started with the food! Aside from the delicious variety of dishes, each meal was presented in such an elegant way. My family and I can't thank the hotel enough! Our trips to Israel have been truly enriched from our stays at Bayit Bagalil. Cant wait until next year!

Tel Aviv, Israel
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

The hotel is located in a beautiful forest, very tall and lovely views. The building is an imposing stone structure. The furniture inside the building refined and classic. The room is tastefully decorated, spacious and bright with a breathtaking view. The hotel has a pool with a beautiful view, just inside the forest and Jacuzzi, the atmosphere is amazing. However, such a pity that the food does not equal the beauty of this place.
Vegetables served at breakfast and dinner were not fresh, and some have bad taste. the Dishes were not very high quality. Desserts for breakfast and in the coffee corner were made ​​not made of milk or cream, so not delicious at all. The poor food quality affected the ability to enjoy.

Such a shame, because the place has lots of potential !!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We are group of 19 people stayed over the weekend of March 15th. We got excellent service, food was very good, rooms are beautiful . In the the life guide offered water every hour because it was very hot. At dinner we had selection and service was very good. Overall the stay was beyond our expectation. The forest near by great place for hiking. Every one of our group enjoyed the stay

• Stayed March 2013
lauren z, Manager at Bayit Bagalil, responded to this review, June 26, 2013

operation manager of Orchid Hotels

Been to Bayit Bagalil? Share your experiences!