“Good time” 5 of 5 stars
Review of U Coral Beach Club Eilat

You added U Coral Beach Club Eilat to your Saves list
U Coral Beach Club Eilat
5.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Hof Almog PO box 2120, Eilat 88119, Israel   |
Ranked #15 of 64 Hotels in Eilat
“Good time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Had a pleasant stay with the family. 2 decent rooms for the 5 of us.
Food was good, free drinks, beach right in front (free wind surfing), rooms with a view, courteous staff, easy check-in/check-out. Nothing to complain about.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
haim s, Manager at U Coral Beach Club Eilat, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Dear Mr. FEJ S
Thank you for your review.
It’s a pleasure to read your feedback and to deliver it to our managers
I am happy that you liked the 2 rooms you get and all the rest.
Nothing to complain…. That’s what I mostly like and that’s why we are here.
Only for our guests that come again and again and again…
Hope to see you next time with the entire family.

General Manager Assistant

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
holy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

To Paradise!
The food here is unbelievable, the only problem is that there is too much from which to chose.
Staffi s very helpful. Just beware that there is no wifi, (maybe just as well to better take advantage of everything there is to offer).
Music can be a little loud so I knocked it down from 6 stars to 5

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
haim s, Manager at U Coral Beach Club Eilat, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear Mr. Abbalech
Thank you for our amazing review.
At the beginning I was surprised from your title above
And than… I kept reading and see the new name you suggest "paradise"
Thanks for all compliments and I can assure you that in the nearest future
We'll have free WI FI around the hotel+ other surprises ahead.
Meanwhile
General manager assistant.
Beersheba, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

The hotel gives the proceeds most family: kids busy from morning to night much a part sportsmanship and social are busy sea pool a trapeze while sports activities. And in the evening they appear in plays and performances are beautiful and invested. The service is very kind and even that is always accompanied by a broad smile. Excellent food and very tasty bulk (no diet) accompanied by a good wine. The bar is wonderful and full of all good. The entertainment team gives a feeling of non-stop holiday village. We come twice a year every year and everything looks as if there is a surprise here at all.
Thanks to all the staff from the guard at the entrance to guard the port and the special smile each and every one.

Dear Mr. Shaul
Thank you so much for your amazing review
Its was a great pleasure to read it and its going to be a real prude to deliver it
To the hotel managers.
As a returning guest you know that our guest's satisfaction is our main goal
And we try to preserve them and surprise them any time again and again.
I am so happy that you attached a photo of Mr. Gabi (the salad man)
Who did every single day the best fresh salads he can.
We do hope & wait to see you again.
Kiryat Gat, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

me and my all family were in this hotel ... we think that is the best hothel in eilat !the food is great the service is excellent ! we definatly go back there again ! u coral beach club its one of the most spicals hothels

Room Tip: rooms with balcony
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
haim s, Manager at U Coral Beach Club Eilat, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear MR. GABI
thank you for writing your lovely review.
its a real pleasure to read that you had a wonderfull time with us.
we will be glad to have you here again soon.
meanwhile my best regards,
we do pray for better days in our country peace and harmony for all!!!
sincerelly
haim simelmits.
Haifa, Israel
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Nice, pleasant rooms, clean.

Food: Decent.

Noise: Stratospheric! Boom boom, disco, screaming musing. In the lobby, by the pool. Dining hall, no music, but the noise of screaming guests and clangnig dishes was deafening, we couldn't hear each other talk. Quite a few families opted to eat out on the patio, though it was 38 degrees C, even though the tables were not made up. Noise meter on my iPhone: hit 125decibels in the dining hall, 178(!!!) at the kids evening show. (FYI: Safety rules normally require ear protection above 85 or 100db). I never use that app, but remembered it because of the unbelievable noise.

Overall cleanliness: lacking. Slow to clean up tables at mealtime and floors were often filthy (staff couldn't keep up with the guests I guess). Pool area, constant stream of plastic cups swirling. Pool area was full of leaves and cigarette butts. Same for stairwells by the pool.

Speaking of the pool: There is one pool for the whole hotel, so you go in with your kids and you need to navigate all the screaming splashing crowd, with their floats and water guns bumping into you. Also, though smoking is forbidden (city by-law) it is not enforced. When I asked the lifeguard about it, he said I could call the city of Eilat to complain.

If you take a windsurfing lesson, out of four of us, two were seriously wounded by the sharp rocks or coral where they anchor the windsurfers - I scraped about 20cmx 5cm of skin off my calf which took 3 weeks to heal and has left a scar, a young woman was much worse off and was taken for stitches with a whole flap of skin peeled off(!!). No warning was given before hand except to wear shoes. One windsurf board was anchored over a dozen sea urchins (pity the person who steps on that, ouch!!!)

The restaurant by the beach was quiet and had good food and friendly service, but you can only have one meal per stay - too bad.

Overall, the hotel delivers what it promises, it was all-inclusive, but is too noisy and the pool too crowded to enjoy, unless you like that. If you are impervious to noise and oblivious to dirt and cigarette smoke, go for it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
haim s, Manager at U Coral Beach Club Eilat, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Dear Mr. Heifen
I am sorry that we didn’t provide you the best vacation we usually give to our guests.
I am truly sorry we didn’t meet during your stay but here are my short comment regarding your review – you can always find me here for you.
Noise: this hotel consider as a club with music and non stop activities, although we do have many places around which are often quite& culm such as beach area , shade places at the pool , east side pf the dining room as well.
Regarding the noise level by decibels, I am sure its by the law but I will
Do double check with maintenance manager again.
Pool area: I pass your comments to HK manager to add more public area staff to avoid any problems.
Smoking is prohibited at the pool and we took all ashtrays long time a go to the terrace at the open lobby, unfortunately we do invite city hall/police officer when guest refuse to cut cigarette's off and get warned by our security team.

We do have 8 big signs about wearing shoes worming's (I even add you a sample) 101cm X 31 CM- hanging on the bridge both sides + entrance to the beach area.
i can not add the sample but i can e mail u with photos each location in 4 languages.
I do hope to see you again in our hotel and promise to do everything we need to assure you our improvement
Beat regards
Tel Aviv, Israel, Middle East
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Great team, full of energy. Never seen such a kind group of workers. Great bar team, special thank you to Bar, the best barman who makes the best cocktails I've had. Thank you to Cyril, Sherrif and Yoel, always smiling and asking me how I am. If you like attention and being pampered, this is the hotel for you, I was blown away by the team. Great shows at night, very well done. And the food was plentiful and at a very high standard. Thank you all again and hope to see you soon :)

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Mr. Arkin
Thank you for your lovely review.
It's always a big pleasure to see & read that our guests are more than happy.
I passed your good feedbacks to the team and they thank you also.
Our team is like a big happy family and their goal is to make sure that all guests are satisfied 24/7.
Hope to see you soon again
Wishing you cool summer and all the best
Sincerely yours
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Great hotel with huge range of activities. We were always entertained with our kids in the mini club, all the activities especially trapeze and windsurfing and the amazing shows at night time.
We really enjoyed being able to do nothing but lay by the pool 1 day, and pack our day full of activities the next.

• Stayed June 2014
haim s, Manager at U Coral Beach Club Eilat, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Dear Mr.byron
Thank you for your review.
It’s a pleasure to read your feedback and to deliver it to our managers,
We do all efforts to make our guests happy and satisfied all the time.
I am happy that you mention all range of activities that we do have for adults & children as well
i do thank you for recommending our hotel,
Hope to see you again here in coral beach as soon as possible.
sincerelly yours
General manager assistant

Been to U Coral Beach Club Eilat? Share your experiences!