We had great family vacation, we were in all fancy hotels in Eilat, but non of the compare to club med in terms of food and kids activities. If you ask for family vacation with lots of attractions and activities for the kids , club med coral beach is the place.
The rooms are really basic, but who really needs them if you return to bed at 1:00am...
The kids love the GO stuff, they had wonderful time with them with lots of fun.
My wife and I had also good honeymoon ;-)
We would like to thank the GO stuff especially to Mor, Jonathan, Liron, Shira, Nataly, Alin and David who invest lots of effort and time to make our vacation excellent. See you next year.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Coral Beach Hotel Eilat
- Club Med Coral Beach Hotel
- Club Med Eilat
- Eilat Club Med
- Coral Beach Club Med
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Behind you, the Negev desert. In front of you, the Red Sea. In the south of Israel on the Gulf of Aqaba, the Village of Coral Beach is full of discoveries. Here, the incredibly rich sea bed and the natural and historical sites conjure up a time of beginnings. In a family atmosphere where Europeans and Israelis meet, and with its Kosher restaurant and grill menu, its warm decorative scheme and swimming pool, Coral Beach offers an unusual holiday, interspersed with dives and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your U Coral Beach Club Eilat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.