“A great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 64 Hotels in Eilat
Tel Aviv, Israel
“A great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and were very satisfied with the service and the facilities. From check-in and onward the staff were courteous and polite and nothing was too much trouble. We were very impressed. Also the rooms were clean and tidy and the food was excellent. Would definitely recommend this place.

Room Tip: Back facing overlooks the lake. Very serene and restful when sitting on the balcony.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Hebrew first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

After seven weeks in a raw when I was incharge of my company vacation, I can only say that me and my company will defanatly return. We enjoyed from the service the food the rooms , all were great. Highly recommend

• Stayed February 2014
Jerusalem, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

I came with my Mather to conference hazama nashat. It was amazing. No place in Israel with this service. Idan was polite and smiling every place. The food was variety and the manager all the time Speak with Guest . Best vacation good lecture of hazama . We feel like home .

• Stayed January 2014
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

We like the food special. The boutique very nice the room decorate like a palace. Very unique and diffrent. But the food is amazing. The manager invaited us to dinner and we liked like a resturant. My chailed find many things to eat. The service of the water was polite and sivan played with my kids until he finished his dinner.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Yokneam Moshava, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I thouth that boutiqu wont enough good to my bebies but it was a very big supris, we liked the hotel very much.ther is a garden and big lobby to play. In dinner and brekfest their is possision to my children. The hotel near by the beach. Its not classic hotel to childrn but the quite made the good diffrent

• Stayed January 2014
natanya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

We like the locstion near by shops and resturant. The hotel wss very comfort for us the coffe in the room bathrobs and slipper. We est only breakfest and it was very nice. In the evening we eat in tamarind. We was ib isramen compatition .

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Haifa, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband invited me to my birthday. Usually we go to tel aviv but we wanted to change location . The boutique give us all we needed . Best food , very good service and quite. We wanted quite place with out my bebe we drink wine on the balcony and enjoyed very moment

• Stayed December 2013

Been to Herods Boutique? Share your experiences!