“Passover vacation in herods boutique eilat was gorgeous” 5 of 5 stars

Herods Boutique
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   North Shore, Eilat 88103, Israel   |
Ranked #3 of 64 Hotels in Eilat
Dimona, Israel
“Passover vacation in herods boutique eilat was gorgeous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

we arrive to herods boutique eilat for aholiday vacation my family that included 5 persones me my wife and 3 children it was like adream coming true everything was more then we expected , the room was big and beautiful and the view was wonderful , the food and service were great and moost of all the way they prepare for Passover vacation was impressive. its the second time this year that we stay as a guest in herods boutique eilat and to tell the truth its worth every dollar !

Room Tip: go for the suites
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Hebrew first
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

I came to this exclusive hotel and was taken by the quiet and stunning views from my porch ...I could see the entire Jordan, and an amazing view of the ocean all around. I also loved the roominess of my suite and the large bathroom. Food was great at dinner, and service too. I lost my bikini that flew off my porch (was drying it after a swim and the wind blew it away)-the hotel found it in minutes after I reported it missing!
I would recommend this place highly. I couldn't ask for anything more.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012 via mobile

This is the ratio of high service and warm hotel staff professional

• Stayed April 2012
Ashdod, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

We stayed at the Herods Boutique hotel in Eilat for a week.
It all started with a warming welcome in the reception. They made an effort and placed us in a lovely room with a great view.
During our stay we enjoyed the variety of food and drinks offered to us.
We wish the Herods Hotel a lot of success and we are looking forward to our next visit in this hotel in the upcoming future.
All the best
Izhak Givati

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Holon, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

I visited the hotel last Sukkot. I was with my family and I enjoyed good food, well-equipped rooms, great service and good location hotel in Eilat. I'm sure I come back to stay at the hotel

Room Tip: Depending on family composition
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
petah tikva
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

I spent a 4-days-vacation with my colleagues from the Education Department in the city of Petah-Tikva in this hotel. We enjoyed every minute of our stay. Every aspect of their hospitality was at its best! From day one at the reception desk to the last day at our departure! The staff at the reception desk was helpful, organized, attentive and catered for every need of every guest. We got spacious suits with view to the sea. Upon arrival we received champagne and chocolate in our room! The beds were very comfortable with beautiful soft beddings. The bathrooms were modern and spotless, shining with cleanliness! The bathtub was actually a jakoozee ! What a treat !!! Breakfasts were very rich with amazing variety of vegetables, salads, fresh dairy products, and every imaginable kind of bakery and bread. Also lunches and dinners were abundant answering every need, wish and fantasy. Food was available during meals and also after official hours of meals. The relaxed and flexible attitude in this subject will definitely bring me back to this hotel with my loved ones. The dining room staff was very warm, helpful and attentive to people’s most special requests. We had a great time at the pool, all around the hotel and outside it. I warmly recommend you to stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter" "Corner suites are large and sunny" &quo...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Haifa, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

wein invited to selebret our nephew bar- mitzva at 23/3/2012 and it was wonderful the hospitality, service, attitude, food are excellent, the peoplehow gave us the service were polite
i want to thank specialy to Himm and Ahuva .our stay in harrods boutiqe was wonderful.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to Herods Boutique? Share your experiences!