I rarely travel to Eilat, but this time I had a professional convention so I decided to give it a try, and was surprised by the high level of the hotel.
It's an all suites hotel. The room was clean. Had lots of storage space. Bathroom was large, and the small kitchen area was adequately equipped.
The hotel has a very nice shopping center inside it, and Isrotel's (the hotel chain) main attraction - The Wow show - is also located inside the hotel.
The pool area is the main advantage of the hotel. There are several pools, including one that has a beach like feeling (with sand and everything). There is a slide for kids (and adults), and if you're traveling with kids it's certainly the hotel for you.
Dining was nice (we had breakfast and dinner at the hotels restaurant), and the service at the dining room was ok. Nothing spectacular.
The only downside, is the price (although that's true for all of Israel and Eilat), and the fact that you have to pay for WiFi.
If I'll be back in Eilat I'll certainly choose this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On top of the beautiful tropical garden and pools areas, guests may also enjoy the shopping avenue and three reataurants. The main dining hall of the hotel serves a breakfast buffet (price is not included in room fares). Israelit is a grill-meat Mediterranean restaurant and Cafe Boulevard is a dairy cafe located at Le Boulevard shopping center. The cafe offers desserts, salads, pastas and breakfasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Isrotel Royal Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Royal Garden Eilat
- Isrotel Royal Garden Hotel Eilat