We stayed three nights (mid May 2013) with our two daughters (6 and 5). It is a suite hotel, the room was well appointed with a little kitchenette (there is a minimart within the hotel) and a balcony. The girls slept on a pull out sofa and there was a sliding door to separate the main bedroom. The room was fine, but there is also an option to have a separate room for the kids, with two twin beds that might have been more comfortable. We took the breakfast plan, and the breakfast was excellent. The kids had a great time at the pools, there is a sand pool, a baby pool and all kid of other interconnected pools. There is a water slide and a children's play room filled with activities. The hotel is perfectly located just a few minutes walk from the main boardwalk with all it's restaurants and attractions. The staff is helpful and although we staid during very high season and the hotel was very full, everything was well organized and pleasant. I strongly recommend this hotel for a family stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On top of the beautiful tropical garden and pools areas, guests may also enjoy the shopping avenue and three reataurants. The main dining hall of the hotel serves a breakfast buffet (price is not included in room fares). Israelit is a grill-meat Mediterranean restaurant and Cafe Boulevard is a dairy cafe located at Le Boulevard shopping center. The cafe offers desserts, salads, pastas and breakfasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Isrotel Royal Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Royal Garden Eilat
- Isrotel Royal Garden Hotel Eilat