My family and two other families stayed for three nights at the Royal Garden. This all suite hotel is great for families with children, with its well sized rooms, which include a separate room for the parents, and an equipped kitchen. It has a very large swimming pool, a part of which is beach-like (with sand). The kids club kept our girls busy and happy. The staff was friendly and helpful.
All in all we had a good experience at the hotel, and will definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On top of the beautiful tropical garden and pools areas, guests may also enjoy the shopping avenue and three reataurants. The main dining hall of the hotel serves a breakfast buffet (price is not included in room fares). Israelit is a grill-meat Mediterranean restaurant and Cafe Boulevard is a dairy cafe located at Le Boulevard shopping center. The cafe offers desserts, salads, pastas and breakfasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Isrotel Royal Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Royal Garden Eilat
- Isrotel Royal Garden Hotel Eilat