We've stayed in the hotel during October 2013 (i.e. after the holidays).
The atmosphere is very relaxing (young people, families with very small children).
A surprising benefit - the food is extremely high quality (even better then of some of the 5 star hotels in Eilat). Breakfest is really something to remember (not to mention dinner - which is really gourmet style).
Things to pay attention to:
1) The 1st floor rooms have a nice porch and a direct entrance to the pool - very nice , but it doubles the price of the room.
2) At breakfast - pay attention to the lady-chef that prepares the omelet for you (by your request). She is a real warm-hearted woman (ask an Israeli to translate for you what she is saying!). She makes you want to come again to this hotel.
3) The staff is very responsive. Don't be embarrassed to call '0' and ask for support or help.
4) The shopping mall just on the other side of the road has a skate park (a real one!!) and a huge variety of shops and restaurants.
5) off season prices are very attractive .