This is not a "five-star" resort.
The rooms are basic but nice.
We upgraded to a junior Suite since we were 4. The size was fine.
When we checked in we had no towels in the room, my daughter called for towels and they came in less then 5 min.
The pool is nice with plenty of sitting area and tanning beds.
The indoor pool is a very nice plus. Although it was hot outside it was nice to get away from the sun into the indoor pool.
The food is good but nothing special.
Good verity, looks clear but basic stuff.
The breakfast staff did not clear tables fast enough so we ended up looking for 10 min for a table.
We came with a car so the drive to Eilat is a breeze, not more the 5 min.
They have enough parking and great staff.
Zaki the manager was great and very helpful.
The offer a free 45 min jeep tour - this was a great add-on that we loved.
They took us to see the wildlife around the area and our driver new a lot about the area and history.
All-in-All a great vacation, just dont come expecting a fancy resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Magic Sunrise Club is a luxurious Hacienda-style resort village. Offering an innovative vacation concept, the Club experience helps you to enjoy the best of all worlds. While on vacation at the Magic Sunrise Club, you can discover fun, non-stop activities and tempting extreme experiences, both at the hotel as well as in its enchanting surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Magic Sunrise Club Eilat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Sunrise Club Eilat Hotel Eilat
- Magic Sunrise Hotel Eilat