My husband and me stayed in this hotel in July 2007 for 3 nights. It's an apart hotel and we had a kitchen with a microwave, a kettle and a fridge + a living room and 2 bedrooms there.
"+" are: Good location on the generally expensive coral beach, I mean there are not many "reasonably" priced hotels in the area (I had been searching for quite a time):
1. the hotel is 10-15 minutes walk from the Coral Beach Natural Reserve which is very good;
2. there is a supermarket in the hotel area as well as 2 other supermarkets outside down the road (5 minutes away);
3. close to other activities like diving equipment rentals, restaurants etc as well as to the free public beach (which is not very good: too many stalls right on the beach, too laud music, dirt).
4. The staff made efforts to be helpful (though there were not many of them who understood English)
"-" are: I would not give it neither 3 not 4 stars it claims (we bought it at a special offer at 116 dollars per night):
1. the breakfast was poor (we could not bring ourselves to eat anything other than salads)
2. there were almost no international tourists, just Israelis, so it left an impression of being not very tourist and service oriented
3. despite almost daily cleaning, the feeling was that the apartment was not very clean as well as the hotel area in general, probably because the cleaning staff often left unattended dirty floor-cloths and other staff (like broken glass, garbage etc. ) right on the way while doing next door flats.
4. The smell behind the restaurant (there was one of the roads to the central gates of the hotel area) was awful and we had to make a tour via reception (+ 4 minutes) to make it out to the beach just to avoid that awful smell.
5. The furniture was old and weary.
So, to conclude, it was bearable, but certainly not fantastic, and neither 3* or 4* . I think if I had to look for a hotel in that area again, I would look for some other place (and if not found, stay there again).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eilat Club In Hotel is a resort located in a wadi over looking a breathtaking desert view. Eilat Club In Hotel is located on Coral Beach, 7 kilometers away from the city center and stretches upon 7.5 acres of green areas with two stories complexes, away from the rumpus of everyday life yet close enough to the amusement center of Eilat. There isn't a more ideal place than this to fill the batteries and to enjoy a quiet peaceful family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Club In Eilat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Inn Villa Hotel Eilat