We stayed in the hotel for one weekend during Feb 2104.
The hotels’ location is great – just on boardwalk and next to the old shopping mall.
Breakfast had a large variety and was tasty.
Now to the drawbacks:
Our room design was strange. No real sitting place except for a strange chair. The design was very basic.
Housekeeping wasn’t so welcoming and polite.
The pool was cold although they wrote that it’s being warmed to 28 degrees in the winter.
Room porch is very small.
Not enough parking space for all guests.
To conclude, since we paid a low price for it, we didn’t mind so much about the above.
You can’t compare this hotel with other 5 star hotels in the area such as Meridian, Dan, Hilton etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the shores of the Red Sea, in the tourist and entertainment area of Eilat, stands the Rimonim Neptune Hotel, recently totally renovated. This classic hotel, known for high standards of service and warm hospitality, provides its guests with 278 modern rooms, overlooking the beautiful Eilat Bay. Other facilities include a well-equipped Health Club, intimate lobby-bar including wireless internet connection, large outdoor pool, children and kiddies pools and an array of activities and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Rimonim Eilat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimonim Eilat Hotel Eilat
- Rimonim Neptune Hotel Eilat
- Eilat Rimonim Neptune Hotel