My wife and I have just return from a weekend in this hotel. We had been there before and always it is the same, a quiet relaxing hotel, far from the hustle bustle of the city center, with good access to the beach and diving facilities. Here are some of the points that we think should be acknowledge.
1. The room was quiet, not big but comfortable, with balcony looking toward the pool and the bay.
2. The stuff is very friendly, especially Eli in the front desk. He was nice, funny and supplied us with discount brochures for restaurants and spa treatment.
3. The food at breakfast is superb, large verity, good quality and tasty.
4. The big pool and the pools area is really a place you can chill out in.
5. The Manta dive center is big, friendly, the gear is with high quality and the facilities for the diver are good.
However, on the down side we think one should note:
1. The price for internet access - more than 10 dollars a day. We think it is too expensive and there are other hotels which give it as a free service. Furthermore, in Israel a month of super-high speed internet would cost less per day for private consumers, so this price is truly outrageous.
2. The stuff at breakfast are really friendly and eager to help, but they tend to take your plate, knife and fork before you finish the meal. We had to watch on each other dishes when one of us went to bring more food or drink. We think this should stop.
3. There is a problem with fresh coffee on Saturday. We know the hotel can solve this without harming the Kashrut laws.
4. Although there is free parking in the hotel, it is too crowded and we think it should be enlarged.
5. We feel that paying more than 200 euros a night for a double room with breakfast, which is reasonable in Israel, is unfair. We think there should be a way lowering this price.
Overall, this is a good, friendly, nice hotel that we will return to and we recommend it to everyone and everybody who wish nice, quiet and comfortable vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isrotel Yam Suf is a wonderful hotel located by Eilat's famous Coral Beach Natural Reservation. This is favorable location for snorkeling and diving and you can find Manta Diving Center in the nearby shore (next to the hotel), Isrotel Yam Suf guests can enjoy special diving packages (introductory diving for all ages, day camps for kids, professional courses for beginners and advanced and more). Apart from diving, visitors can enjoy the lovely hotel with outdoor pools for kids and adults, good food, comfortable rooms and more. The hotel is situated in a quiet location with an easy access to Eilat city center (by public transport, free Isrotel shuttle or by private cars). We offer free shuttle service to and from Eilat Airport (Sun-Thu from 8am - 8 pm). Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Eshet Incoming, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Isrotel Yam Suf Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Ambassador Eilat
- Hotel Isrotel Ambassador
- Ambassador Hotel Eilat