“THE BEST” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 64 Hotels in Eilat
“THE BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Our best vacation .
When we arrived to the HERODS Vitalis , we we're greeted with a smile from the mgr. Ms. ODELIA & her pleasant staff .the check in is fast & very comfortable
Ms ODELIA followed us to our room which was gorgeous .
The food in the HERODS VITALIS is magnificent / fresh ,clean, & very tasty/. During the mials , during the day you are always greeted by the mgr. Ms ODELIA to make shure that everything is ok & ask if she can do anything to make your stay even better .
Ms ORLY in the Vitalis /LOWRENCE/ makes sure that your food is prepared like u prefer.
The spa is the best . Thanks for MONIKA Hunyadi from the spa for being so nice to us She is the best very nice & professional .

Our whole stay was exceptional
nice.
This was our 12 time that we are coming to HERODS VITALIS IN EILAT ISRAEL .
Looking for our next year vacation in HERODS VITALIS.
THANKS FOR ALL MANAGERS ALL STAFF FOR MAKING OUR STAY SO NICE & WONDERFUL
MORRIS K

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
  • Hebrew first
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We went there once as a private visit and once as guests of the hotel.
The masseuses are very good anx polite, make sure you ask for the right things.
The gacussi pools are wonderful, there are 4 different types of them, a wet and dry sauna and luxurious shower facilities.
It's only from the age of 21, so no kids are around....
Great place!

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

This is a lovely spa/hotel. I have not stayed here for several years but was very impressed on my four night stay 22-26 June. My wife couldn't make it on this trip, and although it is a perfect couples hotel, I was treated just as well by the staff and looked after as if it was a special occasion.

The manger Odelia takes a keen interest and from the moment I arrived and she offered me a glass of champagne, until my departure, she was always around and checking how things were and if I was enjoying my stay. As the manager was so hands on friendly and professional, so were the staff and I felt welcome and looked after throughout my stay.

A special thank you too to Rachel on reception for being so kind and to Jane for my excellent treatments in the spa.

The hotel is in a beautiful setting, it's almost noise free (no kids, no mobiles) and after a couple of days I realised I was completely relaxed and enjoying every minute.

Yes, I would definitely go again, next time hopefully with my wife.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Denver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

From the moment we were picked up by Eli at the airport, to our Champagne welcome by Rachel, everyone at the hotel was so friendly. We were greeted each morning by Orly who had a genuine interest and care of how our prior day was and if we needed anything. We loved the breakfast each morning and the fact we could watch the sun set on the beach outside the hotel made the location just perfect. The hotel also sits on a wonderful boardwalk where you can stroll in the evening to stores, restaurants, and entertainment. We will highly recommend this hotel to friends when they visit Eilat. An extra thank you to Rachel and Odella for our 12th floor room.

Room Tip: Stay up high and ask for a ocean view!!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
midwest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

As a travel agent, I have traveled extensively and had the privilege to occasionally receive some recognition. Never in my many years have I received any VIP treatment comparable to that at Herods Vitalis. At a seminar, I had the privilege of meeting the director of sales who subsequently assured that our stay was exceptional
From the moment that we were personally greeted by Nicolle, Guest Relations, and throughout our entire stay, the hotel exceeded our expectations. The rooms, service, amenities and treatment were outstanding. In the (temporary) absence of manager Odelia, Nicolle was responsible for assuring a wonderful stay. Every request was handled graciously and efficiently. I felt like she was a friend. Upon her return, Odelia greeted us warmly and continued the exemplary service we had already been receiving.
The hotel is a beautiful, serene adult only haven with large, wonderfully appointed beautiful rooms. We had half board and enjoyed our dining at both dinner restaurants, especially Lawrence. The breakfasts were delicious with many varied and wonderful selections. And, access to the Lawrence lounge gave us substantial snacks and beverages throughout the day. Despite the serene nature of the property, I was pleasantly surprised that a water aerobics class was offered midday. Unfortunately, we did not have the opportunity to take advantage of the lovely spa but the services seemed to be comprehensive and fairly priced.
Many thanks to the wonderful staff of this lovely intimate property with special recognition to Nicolle, a charming and amazing hostess. I look forward to a continued relationship with this exceptional property and other Fattal hotels.
Cheryl
Chicago

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Rishon Lezion, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

The best hotel for couples in the city of Eilat. Excellent service, and a very kindfull staff.the rooms are very clean and plasent. The resturant have a great shaff, & the food is always good. This is the best vication i had in israel hotels.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
מזכרת בתיה, ישראל, מזרח התיכון
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Every single thing in Herods Vitalis is just perfect!
we upgrade our room to the rain suite which is amazing and so beautiful.
the staff were really nice and kind, the Spa is great and the breakfast is delicious!
my best vacation ever.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Herods Vitalis Spa Hotel Eilat? Share your experiences!