“Good holiday at its best - rest and enjoy at the best” 5 of 5 stars

You added Herods Palace Hotel to your Saves list
Herods Palace Hotel
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   North Beach, Eilat 88000, Israel   |
Ranked #5 of 63 hotels in Eilat
“Good holiday at its best - rest and enjoy at the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stayed 4 wonderful days at Herods Hotel, We went back again a few months after the previous vacation.
Excellent location, staff accompanied everywhere, excellent food, stunning pool and sea just 20 meters walk.
Many thanks Odelia, Ross, Tal, life and other staff
see you again soon

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

596 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
  • Hebrew first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I just came back from a wonderful vacation in herods Eilat. The staff - amasing wvry vere: reception, dining room, house keeping you named service vas acseptional, always with a smile. The hotel very impressive, choose a high floor rooms - the view is breathtaking. Already thinking about my next vacation in this hotel.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I travel a lot around the world, all the hotels I'm staying in are the top and the expensive hotels. This year me and my family decided to make our vacation in Eilat. My friend recommended on Herods, and I booked right away. I have to say that it was the best vacation ever. The food is so tasty, the service is grate and all the staff is so kind and generous. You have to visit their. Thank you very much, Olivia Roba

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Hello everybody I would like to share a wonderful expiriance with you
My girlfriend and i spend lovely weekend at this beautiful hotel
Service is superb food is staning rooms are big and clean with breathtaking view to the Red Sea .
When a small problem appear receptionist did their best to solve it ASAP and odelia guest relations manager even send us wine&cranch cake for Shabbat
We will return in the future for sure

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We recently had the pleasure of staying at Herods Palace Eilat.
We stayed in the Deluxe room which was beautiful and very luxurious.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. And the food was excellent.
Bottom line we had a great vacation !

Tel Aviv, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I have a lot to say but I'll restrict myself to 3 cons and 3 pros, the worst and best things about the Herods Palace Eilat.
Cons:
1. No free WIFI. NOWHERE. Costs 25₪ per hour or a deal of 350₪ per week! Shame on them!
2. The food- the battle between quantity and quality was won by....right, quantity! The buffets is VERY rich, but the food is just mediocre. The cheeses are low quality, the breads, the meat. Many of the dishes are oily.
3. The guests. I know I sound right from "superior-people-pages"-but I just can't stand how people behave. Parents let their kids do whatever they want. In the dining room, kids spill and push and not a word from a parent. In the pool, parents let kids behave rudely to the poor poor service people. Why? I would avoid staying there during the summer vacation.

Pros:
1. Comfortable beds, wonderful mattress, cushions-had the best sleep in ages! Fluffy towels!
2. The private (?!) beach- to-due-for. The water is so clean, cool and of various shades of blue. The beach is worth everything
3. The service- they really try hard! There are tons of service people everywhere and I hate to think how the hotel would look/feel otherwise.

All in all we had a very good time.

• Stayed July 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

We visit the herods palace at the beginning of this week and we had the best vacation ever!
The service was excellent , the food was amazing, the room was very nice and always clean (renovate)
Big and beautiful pool, separate pool for children and baby
Our children enjoy, especially from the Lyne king show...
We will defiantly come back !

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Herods Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!