The hotel is grand enough when you go in and in fact we stayed on the business floor in a suite so I expected something especially nice. But I was disappointed. Our bathroom absolutely stunk of mildew and in general the level of cleanliness was average to poor. To use the gym facilities, the hotel requires extra payment (from people who are spending more than $500 per night to stay there!) as does the business lounge (even though we were in a suite on that floor). I will say that one of the staff members was very helpful (I think she is an American by history) but in general I was met with rudeness and a complete lack of interest when I asked for help with something (for example----I went out to the pool and was told there were no towels and the guy who staffed this was entirely bored when I seemed unhappy with that). The view from my room was outstanding though (Eilat is quite pretty in places) and the breakfast at this hotel is the best breakfast buffet I have seen almost anywhere in Israel. Bottom line: You can do better than this especially if you plan to spend this much money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Eilat, within walking distance to the city center, the Hilton Eilat Queen of Sheba hotel boasts a seafront pool, spa and adjoining shopping mall. Designed as an imaginary biblical palace, the building offers a majestic atmosphere and breathtaking views of the Red Sea. Discover fantastic shopping, dining and entertainments opportunities at North Beach Promenade, just minutes from this beachfront hotel.Choose from an array of cuisines and dining opportunities at this Eilat hotel. Enjoy authentic Israeli breakfast buffets and international dinner buffets at Makeda restaurant. Refresh with a poolside snack at Ebony or enjoy an evening meal or appetizers at the Chicago Grill Bar. Unwind with an evening drink in Axum, overlooking the atrium and pool. Sip cocktails or sample light snacks at this late-night Eilat bar.Host a meeting or event in one of the six meeting rooms offering wireless internet access, or celebrate a special occasion in the Canaan Ballroom or poolside area. Discover a fantastic range of water sports at the beach, enjoy a refreshing swim in the seafront pool or rejuvenate in the gym. Relax in the sauna or jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hilton Eilat Queen of Sheba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Eilat Queen Of Sheba Hotel Eilat
- Hilton International Eilat
- Eilat Hilton