the bad things:
i had the delux room which costed me over 1000 nis per one night(!) and i wouldn't even give this room a five star. not good value for the money at all.
they charge you 50 nis for a balcony redicously small, two people cannot stand there.
the curtain is not big enough for the window. so the sun will wake you up at 5 am.
the pool closes at 1700 and it's small and water is too cold not enough seating places for all guests,
the shower pressure is terrible.
no room service in shabath!!!
the tv is very poor quality.
no robes or slippers in the rooms ("only in suites") every normal 5 star hotel i've been into had all these things...
the refrigarator is very noisy, another thing that will hurt your sleep.
the elevators are ugly and dirty from the outside and the hotel is old already and in need of renovation.
almost no entartainment for guests.
the lower rooms has a view of a roof!
to be fair a few good things:
the hotel is pretty from the outside
location is great it can't get more centrall then this
the breakfast was exellent.
it was clean
the bed was comfy enough
but still, if you are going to spend alot of money on a costy hotel there are a lot of better options in eilat! i've been to a fiew 4 star hotels around the world that were better then this one.
can;t believe it's a "HILTON".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Eilat, within walking distance to the city center, the Hilton Eilat Queen of Sheba hotel boasts a seafront pool, spa and adjoining shopping mall. Designed as an imaginary biblical palace, the building offers a majestic atmosphere and breathtaking views of the Red Sea. Discover fantastic shopping, dining and entertainments opportunities at North Beach Promenade, just minutes from this beachfront hotel.Choose from an array of cuisines and dining opportunities at this Eilat hotel. Enjoy authentic Israeli breakfast buffets and international dinner buffets at Makeda restaurant. Refresh with a poolside snack at Ebony or enjoy an evening meal or appetizers at the Chicago Grill Bar. Unwind with an evening drink in Axum, overlooking the atrium and pool. Sip cocktails or sample light snacks at this late-night Eilat bar.Host a meeting or event in one of the six meeting rooms offering wireless internet access, or celebrate a special occasion in the Canaan Ballroom or poolside area. Discover a fantastic range of water sports at the beach, enjoy a refreshing swim in the seafront pool or rejuvenate in the gym. Relax in the sauna or jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Eilat Queen of Sheba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Eilat Queen Of Sheba Hotel Eilat
- Hilton International Eilat
- Eilat Hilton