“Tuna carpaccio” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 96 Restaurants in Eilat
Cuisines: International, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Chef's restaurant and wine bar located in a magical garden, offering a variety of unique appetizers, premium cuts of meat and a large selection of fine wines such as wines made by local winemaker Uri Shachar's Red Sea Winery.
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Tuna carpaccio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

A quiet restaurant, off the beaten track with a magical garden for outdoor dining. We had the wine dinner menu - the single dinner which was good value for our money. We had the tuna carpaccio and the aubergine salad as well as stuffed calamari and the polenta - all fabulous as promised!
One of the best meals I've had in the city and the service was divine. Thank you for a great dining experience.

• Visited April 2014

• Hebrew first
israel
“Very good restaurant in eilath”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The restaurant offers nice portions, very good mean and seafood. Located in a residential neighborhood. Attentive service. One must not take a full meal but can choose a small dish from a nice selection of plates

Windhoek, Namibia
“The best food in Eilat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

IF you like Argentinian style food then this is the place to be. The service is good and the food tastes fantastic. At the tourism info you can get a discount voucher for this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
“Try other places”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I was disappointed when i visited this place, I'm from Tel -Aviv and I ordered a coupon for the restaurant.
I spoke with the restaurant and told them that I'm coming with coupon
When I got the bill the employ the employee told me that i didn't order 2 portions so I can't use the coupon
In the end I was really disappointed.
In addition the place is not close to the hotels and it's hard to find the restaurant
When I got the food my better half and I were sitting alone in a restaurant
Not cool at all…

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
hadar_au, Public Relations Manager at Pedro, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
We are very sorry to hear that you were disappointed.
It's written clearly on the coupon that it's valid only when each one of the 2 guests order a first and main course.
It's important for us to respect the terms of the coupons.
In addition, there is an option to cancel the coupon and get a full refund.

We would pay attention in the future to emphasize to guests who come with the coupon the terms of the deal that is offered, in the beginning of the meal.
Geneva, Switzerland
“Well worth the walk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

This hard to find restaurant is well worth the walk
We ate the Steak with the mash and veg, which was great. One of the
best meals we have had in a restaurant for years.
The quality of the cooking impressed me and the service was excellent.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you very much for your generous review.
The quality of our food and service is very important to us, and we are happy to hear that this was your experience.
We will be happy to see you again.

Best wishes