“Very pleasantly surprised!! EAT HERE!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 93 Restaurants in Eilat
Cuisines: International, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Chef's restaurant and wine bar located in a magical garden, offering a variety of unique appetizers, premium cuts of meat and a large selection of fine wines such as wines made by local winemaker Uri Shachar's Red Sea Winery.
Starnberg, Germany
“Very pleasantly surprised!! EAT HERE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

We ate here twice while staying in Eilat. The first night was just for a small, late-night snack and the second time was for our final dinner...and what an amazing meal to wrap-up our time in Eilat. I got the Fillet Steak and it was DELICIOUS! It was a pretty large portion and it was grilled to perfection. For dessert, I had the chocolate souffle. Now, I consider myself to be a bit of a dessert connoisseur and I've had the pleasure of eating some really delicious meals and desserts from some world-renowned chefs but I have to say, it was the BEST DESSERT I'VE EVER EATEN! If you love chocolate, then this is for you! The souffle was the perfect mix of fluffed cake and gooey goodness and the ice cream to go with it was perfect. I'm probably going to have dreams of this dessert for the rest of my life. You MUST go here! :)

Visited April 2012

• Hebrew first
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Probably best steaks in Eilat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

We usually have little expectations in Eilat restaurants. This was a positive surprise! My wife had an excellent steak and I had a fantastic fried fish . Overall was a very good experience

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nebraska City, Nebraska
“A great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

This is a restaurant with great food and nice, friendly service.
It was a bonus for being only a 2 minute walk from the lovely Cactus B&B.

Visited February 2012
panzano-in-chianti
“A rare gem in a culinary desert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

Let's preface this review with the caveat .....I don't know how Pedro would rank if it were in Tel Aviv ....but within the context of Eilat, the resort city on the Red Sea, Pedro is a rare oasis in a culinary desert for European/American style bistro fare and steaks .......
As one of the few places in town where the chef is not limited by kashrut or the need to be cheap, this is where to go for a good professionally cooked steak or fresh fish.....N.B. while the decor is modern and pleasant it is unable to compete with the stylish glamor/scenic views of the top Eilat hotel restaurants and grill rooms..... so if ambiance is what you are going for Pedro might not be for you ..... but if a really enjoyable professionally cooked meal is what you are after while vacationing in Eilat, in my humble opinion this is as good as it gets!

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Waterloo, New York
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

We arrived at Pedro very late in the evening soon after we had checked into our B&B just up the street. The food was very good, though pricey (but we came to learn that it was normal for restaurants in Eilat). After we told the waitress that we were very tired having just arrived from the U.S. after flight delays, etc., she prepared a surprise for us of a drink of Red Bull and some booze. It was very sweet of her, but the last thing we wanted was caffeine to keep us up - we wanted to go back and go to sleep).

Visited September 2011