“Best dive club in Eilat” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 30 years, Manta is operating in Eilat's amazing Coral Beach Nature Reserve and offers diving activities, courses and hotel accommodation. In Manta we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the wonders of the Red Sea in the most professional and pleasant way while benefiting from Isrotel's Chain highest service standards. We offer modern diving gear, air-conditioned and spacious classrooms, sauna, training pool, advanced instructional facilities and a range of activities and courses suitable for both beginner and certified divers, of any age, and in a variety of languages.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 attraction reviews
“Best dive club in Eilat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

Manta definitely has the best facilities, staff, instructors and equipment in Eilat. The fact they are attached to the Yam Suf Hotel makes it even more attractive - great value for designated divers rooms (shared or private) in a top 4 star hotel, breakfast included....
I came back to Manta several times over the last 3 years, rented equipment, had dive safari (in SInai) via the club and enjoyed everything so much I did both my AOW and DM courses there, on all occasions the staff and instructors were super professional and friendly, I only dive with Manta when I go to Eilat.

Visited June 2011

• Hebrew first
Nesher
“One of the best diving centers in Eilat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

When coming to Eilat for scuba diving, I always dive with help of this club.
Great instructors, great facilities (they even have sauna to warm up after diving). The equipment is not cheap, but well worth the cost.
And... Have I mentioned great location close to a lot of diving sites ranging from sites for beginners and all the way up to 100 feet and beyond.

Visited December 2010
Israel
28 attraction reviews
“Place to return to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2011

Well, we dove in many places over the world, but this club is one of the most organized places, with variety of activities and not expensive (for instance you get Nitrox with no additional cost). You get lockers for less than 3$ a day and the location is within a walking distance to the Almog Nature Reserve where a famous dive sites are located. One can do a scooter dive/training or go to more remote diving sites by boat - All arranged by Manta. If you like - and that is what we do - you can live in Yam Soof (Ambassador) Hotel, which accomodates that club, so you are right on the diving site. If you do not like to eat in the Hotel (and we don't) there are nearby good restaurants (but this is for another review...)

Visited June 2011
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Manta Diving center is simply the best! :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

Words will never convey the overwhelming feeling I had once I got out of the water. The colors, the corals, the reefs were all beyond what I expected for. the guides were extremely professionals and super kind. The manager is the most tolerant, down to earth guy who simply takes care of everything. I didn't want to leave, I wanted to start the full course right there and then. I never thought that diving will become my passion. Highly recommended and highly addictive :)

Visited August 2011