“Enjoyable vacation” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 64 Hotels in Eilat
Haifa
“Enjoyable vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel was clean, room was large for three adults and was made daily in a timely manner. Base of deal was half board and although it was Passover, variety of food was very good.
As we were located on first floor, the corridor of the first floor and the lobby was having cooking smell during meal hours.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Hebrew first
NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As I am getting ready to do a review on this hotel I am glancing at the other reviews & seeing they are all over the place, from HATE to LOVE.

I could find some good things & some bad about this hotel or any hotel.

No the room was not luxuries, But was adequate,
100% it could us some renovating & modernizing.

The location was good, the Breakfast was abundance, & the lobby was nice.

Bottom line is the hotel was fine & the price was right, for the same price I would stay here again.
BUT given the choice & I did ask but they said none left I would have preferred a Marina view over the pool view I had

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
jerusalem
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked at the Caesar Eilat for 4 weeks. There were ants in our bathroom: all over the towels, the toilet paper, the sink, the toilet itself, the bathtub, the shower curtain. There were ants in the cubby where the coffee-maker is kept. There were ants on the tables in the dining room. There were ants on the hot drink dispenser in the dining room. There were ants on the water cooler near the pool. We asked for a wake-up call at 6:45 a.m.; it came at 6:45 p.m. On the torn carpet in the corridor there was a dying or dead roach....

Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Petah Tiqwa, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2015

We stayed at Keisar hotel a week ago.
The hotel is conveniently located near the sea, and close to major attractions.
The view from our room was great, you couldn't stop looking at it, every morning and evening we enjoyed a great meal with a huge variety, including desert.
The pool was great and very refreshing, and at night we enjoyed a great entertainment staff.
We even asked to check out late and the hotel agreed with no extra charge.
I would like to note that the keys for the rooms didn't work very well.
Thank you for a great vacation.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Jordan Valley, Israel
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

On arrival we called the 'housekeeping' as the room was not clean. The bath was filthy and there were hairs on the floor. They cleaned the bath but the hairs remained on the floor for the duration of our stay.The entertainment committee tried hard but they were very poor. The food was "canteen" style and very average - although there was a selection, it was the same selection every morning and evening. During our dinner on the 3rd evening, my pills in a pill box were thrown in the trash - when I complained I was asked if I would have preferred if they lied to me and said they couldn't find it. A very" don't care attitude" We certainly would NOT recommend this hotel - we have stayed in Eilat on several occasions - Long Beach and Astral Seaside were much better- the highlight of our trip was the "WOW" show

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Debrecen, Hungary
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

Spent a few days in this hotel, and wanted to share my experience. First - I got a room in the 5th floor, and since the start of my stay one of the two elevators was out of order. My bad luck was that BOTH elevators did not function and we had to climb the 5 floors, there is railing in the stairs.

Two lamps in my room did not function, and even that I asked to replace them - nada.

I could not shower in my room, as the bath had a high wall that I could not climb. I had to bath in the pool, on the ground floor, where it was extremely cold, and nowhere could I place my towel.

Speaking of towels, the hotel did not replace them - and all in all - nothing was clean.

The food was terrible.

I highly recommend NOT to go to this hotel.

The only good thing to say about the hotel is that it is near the sea - location is good.

I went to the hotel with 4 other friends, and all of us have the same impression.

Room Tip: DO NOT take a room in this hotel
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2015

Very basic place, I can't call it Hotel.
Amatur restaurant, food made just to sat ther was foodm
The "Premier" is only by the name.
Noise till the "litle hours" from the utility of the place.
me and my wife don't have anything good to say on this place (we don't call it hotel).

Room Tip: don't go to this place !
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Caesar Premier Eilat? Share your experiences!