Just came back after a week at this hotel, I went with my son, daughter in law and two grandchildren, 8 and 4 years.
We all loved this holiday,
The rooms were very clean and spacious, We faced the large swimming pool on the ground floor. rooms 2103/2104.
The food here was OK not great, but we all found something we liked.
The A'la Carte restaurants are all chargeable which I feel at an all inclusive was wrong, I have been to many all inclusive hotels and never before have I been charged for any food!
I agree with previous reviews in that the bars only do a few drinks in the all inclusive. this I also felt was not right, and we also spent a lot on the card buying, food, drink and ice creams,
So if you are going to this hotel, and I would still recommend it please dont go with no money, as this is NOT all inclusive.
The Aqua Park we found to be great, the kids loved it. again though you pay for drinks and food, unless you leave lunch time and go back to hotel to eat then return to park, we did this one day, after paying the previous day.
Entertainment was not bad, they tried, but the kids loved it, so it was good to us. We went to the bar next door to the Aqua Park one evening this, it is advertised in the hotel receptiuon. This I recommend, food great, entertainment great, and real drinks.
My only big disappointment with this holiday was the flight and journey, we booked with First Choice and they have merged with Thompsons, the flight we had was like Easy Jet,
No television, No radio, four and half hours of boredom. and trying to entertain the children.
The transfer was terrible as well, it took our driver nearly 3 hours to get from Bodrum Airport to the hotel. I wanted to get out and push he was that slow. Scooters were overtaking us.
Going back took 2 hours, better but a long way and a 4 and half hour boring flight ahead of us.
I would definetly go back to this hotel, but I would do my own transfers, it takes 1 and half hours in a taxi,
I would also take more cash and treat this hotel as half board, as to me it is no more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Fantasy Hotel and outstanding Water Park located at Izmir’s famous Ephesus Beach. Aqua Fantay’s guests are just miles away from some of the worlds most historical places such as the legendary city of Ephesus, Virgin Mary’s House, Artemis Temple and Şirince Village. Aqua Fantasy is just 5 km (3 miles) from Ephesus, 8 km (5 miles) to the famous holiday town of Kusadası, 8 km (5 miles) to the city of Selcuk and 55 km (34 miles) to Izmir International Airport.Whether preferring lively water activities and fun slides, Aqua Fantasy is the perfect retreat for water lovers. The quiet surroundings, comfortable accommodation, wonderful views and great beachfront location make this a perfect family escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Aquafantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquafantasy Aquapark Hotel And Spa
- Aqua Fantasy Hotel Aquapark
- Aqua Fantasy Selcuk