Homeros is one of the most interesting places we've ever stayed! It's filled with Turkish and tribal antiques, a feast for the eyes. We felt like we were staying in a Turkish apartment of a hundred years ago. And the innkeepers are the sweetest of people, so helpful and friendly. Dervis is funny and warm. The rooftop view is splendid, and the open air breakfast space very inviting. Loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1991 a popular place with travelers, run by Dervis with the help of his mother (she cooks great meals) and his sister Oya. The roof terrace gives a splendid 360" view over the old part of Selcuk town, with many antique sites a stone's throw away. Guest rooms are divided over 2 buildings (across the street) and are uniquely decorated with local antiques. Most rooms have en-suite bathroom and aircon. Free: transportation to Ephesus, use of internet (wireless), bicycle use. Every evening before dinner wine is served on the roof terrace to make the beautiful sunset even more enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Homeros Pension & Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homeros Pension & Guesthouse Hotel Selcuk
- Homeros Pension And Guesthouse