The rooms are unique and very nicely decorated at this family-run pension. We had their home-made dinner, which was quite a welcome change from the restaurant fare we had been eating for 2 weeks. Nice location and a lovely balcony. The place has a slight bohemian feel. We probably didn't enjoy the chattiness of the host as much as the other guests, but they're welcoming in their own way. Our room on the ground floor didn't have much of a view, either. But a decent stop in Selcuk. Oh, you can rent bikes from the pension and cycle to Ephesus. That was fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1991 a popular place with travelers, run by Dervis with the help of his mother (she cooks great meals) and his sister Oya. The roof terrace gives a splendid 360" view over the old part of Selcuk town, with many antique sites a stone's throw away. Guest rooms are divided over 2 buildings (across the street) and are uniquely decorated with local antiques. Most rooms have en-suite bathroom and aircon. Free: transportation to Ephesus, use of internet (wireless), bicycle use. Every evening before dinner wine is served on the roof terrace to make the beautiful sunset even more enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your Homeros Pension & Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homeros Pension & Guesthouse Hotel Selcuk
- Homeros Pension And Guesthouse