Jimmy and Adem and his family were fantastic hosts. Their hotel was in s great location and spotlesslyclean. Breakfast excellent and meals at their restaurant were just as good even better than other restaurants in town.
Jimmy was most accommodating when their pool's filter wasnt working offerred for us to go to another hotel a few kms away (5 star hotel) so that we could swim there. At no cost to us.
I can only speak highly of these guys, Adem has a delightful family and we spent many a night just chatting with them. Made us feel really at home
- Also Known As:
- Jimmy`s Place Hotel
- Jimmy`s Place Hotel Selcuk
- Jimmys Place Selcuk
- Jimmys Place Hotel Selcuk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Jimmy's Place" (formerly "Artemis Guest House - Jimmy's Place") moved to a much better building & location in 2005. 2006 saw renovations: specially-designed 'boutique' deluxe rooms through to budget rooms- something for EVERY traveller! Elevator, central heating, A/C, PRIVATE swimming pool, restaurant with experienced chef, Travel Desk with qualified travel agent, & the biggest and best travel library on Turkey you will find anywhere! Get the most from your visit to Selcuk ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Jimmy's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.