Jimmys Place is a very nice clean hotel situated in the centre of Seluk with off street parking nearby. We had a Standard Double room which included an ensuite (toilet and shower). Nice and lean though the water is quite cool in the mornings as it is solar based so make sure you shower well in the evening! Ephesus is within walking distance - about 2 km to the lower gate. We would have stayed more than the two nights except we felt we had been conned, which was disappointing after all the good reviews we had read. We arrived on the 9th November and the price on the website for a Standard Double Room is very clear. From the 1st November, it is a low season rate of 25 Euros compared to the high season rate of 30 Euros, however Jimmy refused to honour the price on his website and charged us 30 Euros. He said they had not updated the website yet. We felt this was very poor and it leaves a bad taste. My advice would be o get the price confirmed on an email before you arrive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Jimmy's Place" (formerly "Artemis Guest House - Jimmy's Place") moved to a much better building & location in 2005. 2006 saw renovations: specially-designed 'boutique' deluxe rooms through to budget rooms- something for EVERY traveller! Elevator, central heating, A/C, PRIVATE swimming pool, restaurant with experienced chef, Travel Desk with qualified travel agent, & the biggest and best travel library on Turkey you will find anywhere! Get the most from your visit to Selcuk ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Jimmy's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jimmy`s Place Hotel Selcuk
- Jimmys Place Selcuk
- Jimmys Place Hotel Selcuk